Are we looking for you?!
The Children’s Museum of Skagit County is always looking for people who are hard-working, flexible, reliable, positive, have day, evening and weekend availability, are committed to customer service, and providing an excellent visitor experience. Visitor Services, special event, full & part time positions periodically come available. You can fill out an application at the front desk, or drop off your resume.
Responsibilities for all positions include:
- Provide outstanding customer service to Museum visitors
- Orient guests to the Museum, answer questions, process payments for admissions, memberships and Museum Store
- Actively promote Museum memberships and provide membership information
- Provide up-to-date information on Museum programs, events, activities
- Interact and engage visitors
- Prepare exhibits for opening and closing
- Maintain clean and safe exhibits and visitor areas
- Participate in special events, on & off-site
- Be available for day, evening and weekend work
- Able to lift 50lbs
- Maintain neat and professional appearance
- Assist with Birthday Parties
- Other duties as assigned