432 Fashion Way
Burlington, WA 98233
Inspire your school or group with a Field Trip to the Children’s Museum!
FIELD TRIPS INFORMATION:
- Admission for the group to the Children’s Museum of Skagit County
- Field trips must be scheduled in advance.
- Registration forms are available at the front desk of the museum.
- Booking can be completed by contacting CMSC 360-757-8888.
- $3.00/Child (Please note that memberships, guest passes, and coupons do not apply to field trip rates)
- Teachers/Adults are free of charge.
- Use of the Celebration Room, when booked in advance, for snacks or classroom time.
- 10:00 – 12:00pm
- 12:30 – 2:30pm
- Special Arrangements can be made for other times, if available.
- Outside food and beverages must remain in the Celebration Room.
- Educational Programs are available.
- Please contact Emily Vander Haak, Emily@skagitcm.org
- Payment is due upon arrival.
- PO# documentation is due upon arrival.
- Special payment arrangements can be made with Cate Anderson, Cate@skagitcm.org
- Scholarships are available! Please contact Emily or Cate at the Museum for details and forms.