From weekly events, to camps, to classes, and annual parties– there’s always something going on at the Children’s Museum of Skagit County!
Spring Break Camps begin Monday, April 3rd!
Spring Break FUN AND LEARNING!
- Click here for PDF of the 2023 Spring Break Camps brochure with descriptions & paper sign up
- Camps include: Museum Explorers, Build It!, Papermaking 101, Aquatic Adventures, Superheroes in Training, Little Builders & Sensory Fun.
- We have camps available for 3-5 year olds and for children 5 years and up.
- Click here for Online registration *Payment must be completed with registration in order to secure class spots.
- You may register and pay for classes in the Museum, if you prefer.
- Campers are encouraged to eat breakfast or lunch before camp. Snacks will be provided.
- All children registered for camps must be able to toilet independently.
- If your child requires special assistance in camp please feel free to contact email@example.com to make arrangements.
- Scholarships are available! Please contact CMSC for more information.
- Authorization of Consent to Treatment of a Minor must be completed for each child registered at time of check-in. [Click here for printable PDF]
Camp Payment, Cancellation & Refund Policy
- Camp fees must be paid when registering.
- Cancellations seven or more days prior to camp start date are 100% refundable.
- Cancellations less than seven days prior to start date are not refundable.
- In the event of a camp cancellation by the Children’s Museum, fees are 100% refundable. We make every effort to run every camp! The only time we cancel a camp is if no one is signed up several days in advance.
@Home Activities & Instructions:
Looking for some fun activities to do at home? Start you search on our YouTube Channel for instructional videos, below are the materials and instruction sheets.
- Make It & Take It @Home
- Science Saturdays or Any Day funded by Shell Puget Sound Refinery
- Thanksgiving Food Science :: Video
- Geode Egg Shell :: Video :: Instructions in English | Instrucciones en Español (PDF)
- Rainbow Science Part 1 :: Video :: Instructions in English | Instrucciones en Español (PDF)
- Rainbow Science Part 2 :: Video :: Instructions in English | Instrucciones en Español (PDF)
- Tales From The Tank provided by Skagit Fisheries Enhancement Group
**Due to the pandemic, CMSC is not currently hosting any weekly in-person classes**
Who: For children ages 2 to 5 and their caregivers
What: Kaleidoscope Play and Learn Groups (KPL)
When: Every Wednesday from 10-11:30 a.m.
Where: At the museum’s new location at The Shops at Burlington, meet in the Party Room