Kaleidoscope Play & Learn© groups help families prepare their young children (birth to age 5) for success in school and life. This program, based on scientific evidence, reaches families in their neighborhoods at weekly, facilitated play groups.
At a Kaleidoscope group, children have fun participating in activities and being around their peers. Family members learn about:
- Activities they can do at home to support children’s learning
- Turning everyday activities- such grocery shopping, cooking and bath time- into early learning opportunities
- Child development from birth to five
- Skills children are expected to have when they start school
- Community programs and services available to help them raise healthy children
Kaleidoscope Play and Learn groups will be offered at the museum free of charge starting July 11. The groups will be held:
- Tuesdays from 8:30 until 10 a.m.
- Thursdays from 5:30 until 7 p.m.
- Saturdays from 8:30 until 10 a.m.
For more information, contact the museum at 360-757-8888.